Ku/Ka Network Management & Bandwidth Prioritization
While newer generation Ku and Ka band systems dramatically increase the amount of bandwidth available to airborne users, the bandwidth is provided in a single large “pipe” with no built-in ability to distinguish between which passengers and application will have access to the bandwidth.
Aero+ Flexibility allows the customer to manage various aspects of their airborne Ku/Ka band network, including :
– Bandwidth allocation/prioritization by user, zone or application
– Dynamic re-allocation of bandwidth in-flight
– Optimization of data usage
– Passenger Credit Card Payment system
– Fall-back to SwiftBroadband
MAIN FEATURES :
• Fully customisable bandwidth allocation
• Aircraft zones activation / deactivation
• Onboard SATCOM system status monitoring
• Credit card payment system for passengers
NEED MORE DETAILS ? CONTACT US !
Pictures : Eclipse, Shutterstock