Share on social networks
Eclipse & EAD Aerospace at EBACE 2019
We are exhibiting at EBACE 2019, in Geneva, Switzerland (21-23 May)–Stand T101.
Focusing on our newest airborne connectivity solutions (L-, Ku- and Ka-band), we are also featuring our VIP Connectivity Bundle, a complete Ka-Band satcom system for wide- and narrow- body jets, providing high-performance broadband communications worldwide.
We will also be highlighting our ongoing work in provisioning high bandwidth Ku/Ka-band aircraft equipment, air-to-ground connectivity solutions, satellite airtime provisioning and facilitating VIP passenger and crew connectivity via our airborne and ground-based network design expertise.
Visit Stand T101 to learn more about our:
- – SUMS (Satcom Universal Mounting System) antenna installation solution, designed by EAD Aerospace
- – Aero+ Software Suite, featuring Aero+ Flexibility, our latest application dedicated to onboard network management
- – Bespoke connectivity solutions for Business Jets
- – L-band Satcom Hardware
- – Ka, Ku and L-band airtime services
- – Multiple certification capabilities (EASA, FAA…)
- – Latest projects
Visit us in Stand T101 (Palexpo) !
EBACE 2019 official website